We offer a free 30-minute virtual vein consultation with our vein consultant.
During your session, we will discuss your symptoms, share information about vein-related issues, answer your questions, and discuss potential treatment options for you.
If you are experiencing painful, uncomfortable, or unsightly vein issues in your legs, this is a great first step to get the treatment you need.
A virtual vein consultation will help you…
- Discover if you have a potential underlying vein condition that needs to be addressed, and what the best treatment options are.
- Get the information you need to treat your vein issues quickly and safely. Don’t spend another day feeling pain, discomfort, or self-conscious about the appearance of your veins.
- Minimize the risk of any potential vein issues getting worse. Untreated vein issues can progress into more serious forms of vein disease that can be more difficult and expensive to treat later.
- Note: the vein consultant will not examine your legs during a consultation or provide an official medical diagnosis. Virtual vein consultations are for informational purposes only.
Who This Is For
Our free virtual vein consultations are available for new and returning patients located near our offices in Newark, Delaware. See our locations here.
- Note: You will be asked for your city and state of residence when applying for your virtual vein consultation – we kindly request those from outside our area of service to not schedule an appointment, as we are unable to provide that follow-up care that you may need. We serve patients from Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland.
Schedule Your Virtual Vein Consultation
Select a time below for your appointment and fill out your contact information.
Sessions are typically offered every Tuesday and Thursday. Click below for the next available times.
Note: Due to Covid-19 we are no longer offering in-person vein consultations – we offer convenient and safe virtual vein consultations via Zoom instead.
Prepare For Your Virtual Vein Consultation
- Get Your Zoom Meeting Link
- Once you select a time using the button above, you will receive a confirmation email with your Zoom meeting link. Click on the meeting link at your scheduled time to start your virtual vein consultation.
- Set up Zoom
- If you do not already have a Zoom account, please download and set up your Zoom account before your appointment. You can download Zoom for free here.
- Watch our Zoom Tutorial below if you have trouble setting up Zoom on your computer or mobile device.
- Please use the meeting link you will receive in your email inbox 15 minutes prior to your appointment to make sure your Zoom account is working.
- Join the Zoom Meeting
- On the day of your appointment, we ask that you be in a quiet, private room so you can get the most out of your meeting with little to no distractions.
- 15 minutes prior to your appointment, check to make sure your Wi-fi is working, Zoom is downloaded, and your computer speaker is on.
- Have a pen and notebook nearby in case you want to take notes.
If you are having vein-related symptoms but are not sure if you need a consultation or visit, please call us or send us an email . Our staff will be available to answer any of your questions.
Vein consultations are intended to be general and/or educational in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit with a healthcare professional for help, diagnosis, guidance and treatment.
The advice is intended to offer only general information for individuals to discuss with their health care provider. It is not intended to constitute a medical diagnosis or treatment or endorsement of any particular test, treatment, procedure, service, etc.
Reliance on information provided at this site is at the user’s own risk. Your health care provider should be consulted regarding matters concerning your medical condition and treatment.